Skip to content
- Become More Observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences. Pay attention to details and use them to your own benefit.
- Collect Ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
- Start Writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematized and structured instead.
- Develop A Habit To Act. Constant thinking will not take you far from the place you are now. Actions will. Stop procrastinating and start acting. Define your goals and do the things that matters every single day.
- Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you. Then you won`t waste any minute purposelessly.
- Use Wikipedia. It is a great source of interesting and meaningful information. Choose the topic you like and read one article per day just in order to improve your knowledge and learn interesting facts.
- Expand Your Comfort Zone. There is nothing new in your comfort zone. All the opportunities for growth are beyond it. Therefore, find your discomfort zone. Enter it!